Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Who is Who: meet Maria Eva

My latest solo CD Kabusacki 10 - Luck, features a luxurious team of guests, friends who contribute with their wonderful music, talents, light, heat...

On tracks #8 and #11 of Luck, It's only Light and The Saints in Heaven, one of the vocalists is Maria Eva.


The first project I shared with Maria Eva was Iman, about 20 years ago. Iman's lineup was Maria Eva, Alejandro Franov, Santiago Vazquez and myself. There's even a Myspace and a Facebook page of Iman. We recorded one album together at Melopea Studios, that was never completed.


Maria Eva lived in New York and Madrid, playing bass with many different projects including huge tours with Joaquin Sabina and Fernando Samalea among others. She released several amazing solo CDs, I play guitar in some of them. We shared many projects together and I'm proud to be one of the guitarists in her band!

No comments:

Post a Comment